Nutra-life Ester-C For Kids is a new formula especially for children! Ester-C is a patented form of Vitamin C and its metabolites help it to enter cells more efficiently. It is absorbed into the bloodstream faster and is held in the body longer than ordinary Vitamin C, increasing its effectiveness.
Ester-C is a non-acidic form of Vitamin C and may be better tolerated than standard Vitamin C in people who are sensitive to acidic foods.
This great tasting orange chewable tablet can relieve the severity and duration of cold symptoms, but unlike plain ascorbic acid, is non acidic so won't harm tooth enamel or upset tummies.
Benefits of Nutralife Ester-C for Kids:
- Helps kids maintain a strong, healthy immune system, giving 24 hour support.
- Helps support their resistance to infection.
- Helps protect them against winter ills and chills.
Children 4-8 Years: Chew 1-3 tablets daily with food.
Children 9 Years and Above: Chew 1-4 tablets daily with food. Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Not to be used in children under 4 years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Contains sugars.
- Ester-C® 110mg:
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 107mg
- Equiv. Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 84mg
- Calcium L-threonate 1.35mg
- Calcium carbonate 1.23mg
- Sodium ascorbate 46mg
- Equiv. Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 41mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 45mg
- Total Vitamin C 170mg
- Zinc (as gluconate) 2mg
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 100 IU) 2.5μg
- Sugar 400mg
- Also Contains: Tabletting aids, glucose, stevia, and fructose.
No Gluten, wheat, dairy products, soy, egg, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners used in this product.
Suitable for vegetarians.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Finger Pulse Oximeter, Blood Oxygen Monitor
Antipodes Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream 60mL
2 Pairs Orthopedic Gel Arch Support Insoles, Flat Feet Correction Silicone Pads