NuWoman 30 PLUS Hormone Balance Support is a scientifically-formulated natural supplement for women which assists and supports normal hormonal balance. Many women experience hormonal fluctuations, menstrual and other issues that can dramatically affect their everyday lives and relationships with children, partners and friends.
30 PLUS Hormone Balance Support formula combines the internationally studied and proven effectiveness of Cimicifuga racemosa (Cimi-Max®) with tyrosine (150mg), chromium picolinate (200mcg), B-complex vitamins (B6 25mg, B9 100mcg, B12 150mcg) and calcium (9.23mg) to support the body's own hormonal balance.
Hormonal imbalance or oestrogen dominance can be caused by natural changes after childbirth; synthetic sources, such as the contraceptive pill; hormone replacement therapy (HRT); as well as diet; exposure to BPA and monthly hormonal changes.
Cimi-Max® is a standardised extract of Cimicifuga racemosa. Rhiz ext dry conc. Std (6:5:1) in 50% E:W 60mg. equiv Cimicifuga racemosa rhiz 390mg. It is standardised to a level that guarantees the potency and actives that are required for maximum effectiveness, are stable and present at a higher active level than the basic herbal ingredient.
- May help with nervous tension
- May help with mood swings & emotional stability
- May help with stress & energy levels
- May help with oestrogen dominance
- Suitable for women of all ages
Each Tablet Contains:
Cimi-Max™ Cimicifuga racemosa. rhiz ext dry conc std (6.5:1) in 50% E:W 60mg. equiv Cimicifuga racemosa rhiz 390mg, equiv triterpene glycosides calc 27-desoxyactein (of Cimicifuga racemosa std.) 1.65mg
Chromium picolinate 200mcg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6) 25mg
Folic acid (B9) 100mcg
Cyanocobalamin (B12) 150mcg
Cimi-Max™ is standardised to a level that guarantees the potency and actives that are required for maximum effectiveness, are stable and present, reaching a higher level than the basic herbal ingredient.
Take: Two tablets per day preferably with meals. One tablet in the morning and one in the evening or as prescribed.
It should be taken for a minimum of two menstrual cycles before assessing its effectiveness.
- We advise that if you suffer from any liver problems you should seek the advice of your healthcare professional before taking 30 PLUS® NuWoman®.
- On rare occasions gastro-intestinal upset or hypersensitivity (rash or irritation) may be experienced. We recommend as a good healthcare practice to not take 30 PLUS® NuWoman® while pregnant or breast feeding. It is always advisable to let your healthcare professional know when you are considering taking a dietary supplement.
- Use only as directed and consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. No added starch, gluten, yeast or artificial colouring.
- Do not use the product if the blister foil is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 30ºC.
This product contains Chromium. People with diagnosed diabetes should check with their doctor as blood sugar levels could be altered when using this product.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Go Healthy Go Placenta 20,000mg 180 Capsules
GO Healthy Go Co Q10 400mg One-A-Day 60 Sofgels