- Return & Refund
Artemis Breast Feeding Tea is a traditional recipe for a good supply of milk and nourishing support of mother and child.
Artemis Breast Feeding Tea:
- Assists in regular production of breast milk to maintain good quality and flow
- Supports healthy digestion for mother and child
- Supports the uterine recovery after birth
- Nourishing and soothing
Use 1 level tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
Dose: For low milk supply take 3 cups throughout the day - morning, afternoon and evening. To maintain healthy milk supply take 1 cup each day, for the period of lactation.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake contents before opening. Do not microwave. To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for nursing women
- Suitable for babies via breast milk
100% certified organic herbs of: Fennel, Aniseed, Chamomile, Nettle, Raspberry leaves.
No gluten, sugar, caffeine, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Go Healthy Go Placenta 20,000mg 180 Capsules