- Return & Refund
Artemis Childbearing Tea tempers symptoms and supports your body through pregnancy as your baby grows. When nursing, your body changes in so many ways. These normal physical changes can be obvious or quite subtle. All are necessary to assist foetal development and prepare your body for labour. Childbearing Tea is formulated to support you through these changes.
This blend is suitable for childbearing and breast feeding women.
- Prepares a woman's body for childbirth
- Primes and tones the uterus
- Supports kidney function for fluid balance
- Rich in health building minerals
Use 1 heaped tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
Dose: From week 13 to week 40, take 2-3 cups each day.
Traditionally in Europe, this formula is recommended from early childbearing onwards. Raspberry leaf has a cumulative effect so the longer its taken throughout the childbearing, the better its effect on the uterine muscle. While it is suitable to take right throughout pregnancy, many women feel comfortable starting childbearingTea at week 13.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake contents before opening. Do not microwave. To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
- Filled by weight and contents may settle after filling. 30g = 30 cups.
- Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.
- GE Free.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Red Seal Raspberry Leaf Tea - 20 Teabags