- Return & Refund
What is PMT Tea?
PMT Ease Tea contains a range of natural herbal ingredients that supports women health by promoting a healthy and regular menstrual cycle. PMT Ease Tea helps restore and maintain hormonal balance to relieve premenstrual discomfort and painful periods.
Why use PMT Tea?
Menstrual problems including irregular menstrual cycles, premenstrual discomfort and painful periods affect many women, and hormonal imbalance is a key factor in these monthly problems. PMT Ease Tea is a blend of natural herbal ingredients that support women through the menstrual cycle to help restore and maintain hormonal balance by promoting a healthy and regular menstrual cycle.
What are the Key Benefits of PMT Ease Tea?
- Traditional medicinal plant formula
- Promotes regular menstrual cycles and hormonal balance
- Helps manage premenstrual symptoms
- Suitable for women of all ages who are menstruating
- Suitable for teenage girls with menstrual discomfort
- Suitable for breastfeeding mothers
- Suitable for women attempting to conceive after stopping oral contraception
- No restriction for long-term use
- Does not contain sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Does not contain added colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy
Use: 1 level tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
Dose: 3 cups daily, for 8-12 weeks or until cycle is considered normal. For further support, continue with 1 cup daily in the second half of your cycle.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- No restriction on long term use.
- Suitable for breastfeeding women.
- Suitable for teenage girls.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- Shake contents before opening.
- Do not microwave.
- To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use.
- Keep away from heat and moisture.
- Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
- If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
- Chaste tree
- Lady's mantle
- Lemon balm
Does not contain: Sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Go Healthy Go Placenta 20,000mg 180 Capsules