BioBalance Garcinia Cambogia capsules contain a herbal extract of Garcinia gummi-gutta fruit rind, with a 60% concentration of the active ingredient Hydroxycitric acid (HCA). This South East Asian tree, commonly called Garcinia Cambogia, Malabar Tamarind or Brindleberry, produces a distinctive sweet-sour tasting pumpkin-like fruit with a long tradition of use in Ayurveda medicine for supporting normal digestion and bowel regularity.
Preliminary research indicates that Garcinia Cambogia supports healthy blood fat levels, energy and metabolism. The thin rind of the fruit, rich in HCA, has been indicated in short term studies to support healthy lipid management and optimal levels of the enzyme citrate lyase, integral to synthesis of fat cells by the liver from unused carbohydrates. In addition, it supports normal synthesis of the appetite management hormone leptin, which is responsible for the feeling of fullness. This supplement can be used in short term weight management for people adjusting their lifestyle to a healthier dietary intake and exercise routine.
- Used in Ayurvedic medicine for supporting digestion and bowel regularity
- Can be supportive in short-term weight management
- Supports healthy lipid management and synthesis of fat cells
Adults: Take one capsule ? – 1 hour prior to a meal, 1-2 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Garcinia Cambogia is a dietary supplement for short term use in conjunction with a balanced dietary intake and regular physical exercise.
- Not recommended during preconception, pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if liver or kidney disease is present.
- Garcinia Cambogia is well tolerated and non-toxic in moderate doses, but may cause toxicity or have a purgative effect in higher doses.
- Take only as recommended.
Garcinia Cambogia herbal extract (12:1) 1000mg
equiv. to Garcinia cambogia fruit rind dry 12,000mg
HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid) 600mg
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Unisex Hot Shaper Waist Trainer Neoprene Belt Waist Cincher Trimmer
Women Body Shaper Slimming Sauna Neoprene Vest - Waist Trainer Corset