- Return & Refund
Bio Iodine Plus contains a blend of natural kelp and parsley providing 120 mcg of elemental, bio-available iodine per capsule.
Iodine is necessary for the normal function of the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland produces hormones that regulate body metabolism – the biochemical process of converting oxygen and the calories from food and drinks into energy. Body metabolism affects hormone and temperature regulation, and the ability to gain or lose weight.
Kelp are to support iodine deficiency without causing the oxidative stress associated with excessive intake of potassium iodate / iodide.
Parsley is scientifically validated as an antioxidant herb for supporting liver, brain and digestive health. It supports healthy glutathione and SOD (superoxide dismutase) production in the liver, both essential for detoxification.
Bio Iodine Plus is A high quality vegetable capsule which ensures greater protection of encapsulated nutrients.
- Synergistic blend of antioxidants Kelp and Parsley
- May support thyroid health and normal metabolism
- Safely supports optimal iodine levels
- May support the liver, brain and digestive system
Children aged 9 years or older: Take 1 capsule per day
Adults: Take 1-3 capsules per day
- Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Iodine (elemental) 120 mcg
Kelp 120 mg
Parsley 355 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy