Phyllanthus niruri is commonly known as Chanca piedra meaning ‘stone breaker’ due to the herb’s traditional use for kidney and gallbladder support.
BioTrace Piedra is ecologically wildcrafted with respect to sustainability. Chanca piedra has a long history of indigenous use throughout South America for many ailments.
Chanca piedra may support normal calcium oxalate levels in the kidneys and gallbladder and healthy kidney and gallbladder function and may support heart health, blood sugar and metabolic health.
Oxidative stress can increase reactive oxygen species (ROS) in the body which may put stress on the liver. Research shows that Chanca piedra may support liver function and detoxification.
Chanca piedra may also support a healthy immune system and gastrointestinal health.
- May support kidney and gallbladder health
- May support liver function
- May support heart and metabolic health
- May support gastrointestinal health
- May support the immune system
We highly recommend that you are under the guidance of a qualified health practitioner while using this product.
Suggested Use: Mix 15 drops in 150ml water and take 2 times a day.
- Not for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
Serving Size 2 mL
Chanca Piedra (Phyllanthus niruri) leaves / stems, pure cane alcohol (USP 50% – 60%), and osmotic water.
Minimum dry herb potency ratio 1:3
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
GO Healthy Go Co Q10 400mg One-A-Day 60 Sofgels