- Return & Refund
Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula is a research-based formula that supports your body’s ability to cope with stress.
A research based stress formula containing B group vitamins, herbs and minerals known for their calming qualities. Contains vitamins, minerals and herbs to support the nervous system during times of ongoing stress, pressure and tension.
When the pressure’s on try Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula, with ingredients that have been carefully selected and combined to support a healthy response to stress and help reduce nervous tension. A research based stress formula containing B-group vitamins to support the body during stressful times, and herbs known for their calming qualities.
Adults: Take 1 tablet with breakfast and 1 tablet with lunch, or as professionally prescribed.
- Contains gluten.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking, or think you may be taking, a diuretic (fluid tablet).
- Magnesium and calcium may decrease absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs) or thyroid hormones, separate doses by at least 2 hours.
Amount Per Tablet:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 75mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 10mg
- Nicotinamide 100mg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 75mg) 68.7mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 30µg
- Vitamin H (Biotin) 20µg
- Calcium ascorbate 145mg
- Ascorbic acid 130mg
- (Total Vitamin C 250mg)
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3mg) 50IU
- Magnesium phosphate 140mg
- Calcium phosphate 100mg
- Potassium phosphate monobasic 117.3mg
- Folic acid 150µg
- Avena sativa (Oats) extract equiv. to dry seed 250mg
- Passiflora incarnata (Passion flower) extract equiv. to dry herb 100mg
- Lecithin 50mg
- Choline bitartrate 25mg
- Inositol 25mg
No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives,preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Magnesium 625 180 Capsules
Blackmores BIO C 1000mg 150 Tablets
Swisse High Strength Vitamin C 1000mg Strawberry Flavour
Nutra-Life Ester-C 500 + Echinacea Chewable 120tabs