Blackmores Superkids Growing Bones Chewables are a 99.5% sugar free formulation containing a daily boost of lactose-free calcium and a naturally derived form of vitamin D3 to help support kid’s healthy growth and development.
Bones are living tissues that are constantly growing, repairing and rebuilding. From the time we’re born, until the age of 25 our bodies build more bone than we lose. This helps us grow and develop strong skeletons that will support us throughout our lives.
Childhood and young adulthood are the key bone building years. As children grow, their bone mass increases until it reaches 'peak bone mass' in their late teens to early twenties, which is the greatest amount of bone a person can attain.
- Supports healthy strong bones
- Contributes to normal muscle function
- Supports in the development and maintenance of teeth
- Vitamin D assists in the absorption and use of calcium
Children 2-12 years - Chew (do not swallow) 1 tablet a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Not suitable for children under 2 years
- Use only as directed and under adult supervision
- Excess consumption may have a laxative effect
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Active ingredients per tablet
- Calcium phosphate hydrogen (calcium 175 mg) 594.03 mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 19.45 microgram) 194.5 microgram
- Zinc citrate dihydrate (zinc 400 μg) 1.24 mg
- Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 microgram
No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives,preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Blackmores BIO C 1000mg 150 Tablets
Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula 125 Tablets
Swisse Children's Ultivite Multivitamin - 120 Chewable Tablets