- Return & Refund
Clinicians LiverProtect Plus is a botanical and mineral based supplement for supporting liver health, normal detoxification, and antioxidant support.
What do I use it for?
- To support daily liver protection, helping counter exposure to environmental toxins such as medications, pollution, alcohol, coffee, junk foods etc.
- At higher levels it can support a Liver Detoxification program
- Supports digestion and healthy body fat
How does it work?
- The majority of detoxification in the body takes part in the liver in a two part process.
- LiverProtect Plus provides antioxidants to help facilitate good liver detoxification and the binding of toxins being processed by the liver for removal from the body.
- It also combines this with herbs that provide antioxidant action and help support normal liver cell regeneration.
For Liver support and maintenance: Take 1 capsule in the morning with food.
For short-term Liver Detoxification: Gradually increase to 1 capsule 2-3 times daily with food, for 2-3 weeks.
- Silybum marianum (Milk thistle) ext. equiv to dry seed [standardised to not less than silymarin 112 mg] 9.8g
- Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) ext. equiv to dry fruit [standardised to not less than schizandrol A 2.8 mg] 7g
- Curcuma longa (turmeric) ext equiv to dry rhizome (standardised to 100mg curcuminoids) 5.3g
- Cynara scolymus (Artichoke) ext. equiv to dry leaf 600mg
- Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) ext. equiv to dry root 400mg
- Copper gluconate (equiv copper 500 mcg) 3.6mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv manganese 1 mg) 5mg
- Molybdenum trioxide (equiv molybdenum 40 mcg) 60mcg
- L-selenomethionine (equiv selenium 50 mcg) 10mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv zinc 5 mg) 25mg
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, gelatin.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy