- Return & Refund
GO COLOSTRUM MILK 550mg contains Colostrum plus New Zealand Milk Powder. Colostrum is rich in immune supporting ingredients, including a rich blend of proteins, antibodies, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and amino acids. These help promote healthy immune function and intestinal health.
- Supports healthy immune function
- Supports balance of micro-flora in intestines after antibiotic use
- Supports lean muscle mass preservation
Adults: Take 1-3 Chewable tablets daily
Children (age 1+): Take 1-2 Chewable tablets daily
Can be taken anytime, with food or on an empty stomach. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
Whole Milk Powder
85mg (milk powder)
Made by GO Healthy in New Zealand from select local & imported ingredients.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder