- Return & Refund
GO Kids DHA Brain IQ provides a natural algae source of omega DHA, designed specifically for kids to promote brain health, support learning and healthy behaviour. GO Kids DHA Brain IQ is great tasting and supplied in a fun fish-shaped capsule that can be chewed or squirt into the mouth for a burst of zesty orange taste.
This delicious and fun capsule has no added artificial flavours or colours, plus a taste that kids will love!
- Fun shaped fish capsule that bursts orange flavour into the mouth
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Algae source of omega fatty acid
- No fishy smell or taste
- DHA for visual & brain development
Each softgel capsule contains:
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)-rich oil derived from microalgae Schizochytrium sp. 277mg
Equiv. to Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 125mg
Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 400IU 10mcg
Equiv. to Lutein esters calculated as Lutein (of Tagetes erecta) 450mcg
Astaxanthin esters extracted from Haematococcus pluvialis 10mg
Equiv. to Astaxanthin 500mcg
Supplied in a base of olive oil.
Also Contains: Soy. Sweetened with sucralose.
Children from age 2+: Take 1-2 Fish-shaped softGel capsules daily. Can be chewed or swallowed.
Twist and squirt: Simply twist or cut off the tail and squeeze into child’s mouth or onto their favourite food.
Chew & Burst: Place the chewable capsule directly into the mouth and chew. The entire capsule is safe to be eaten.
- Children should be supervised by an adult while taking capsules (choking hazard).
- If symptoms persist seek the advice of a Healthcare Professional.
- Always read the label.
- Take only as directed.
- If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult your Healthcare Professional.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Brain Boost with Cognizin 30 Vegecaps
MitoQ Brain Cellular Energy 60 Vega Capsules
Swisse Children's Ultivite Multivitamin - 120 Chewable Tablets