- Return & Refund
Go Sun UV Protect is your convenient 1-a-day capsule that helps protect the body’s natural response to UV exposure. GO Sun UV Protect provides a powerful combination of the clinically researched ingredient NutroxSun™, with the addition of New Zealand grown Astaxanthin plus Grape Seed.
Taken daily NutroxSun™ offers antioxidant protection in the form of better resistance to sunburn, increased skin elasticity, reduced skin wrinkle depth and decreased oxidation of skin cells. Studies have shown improved skin response to UVB exposure by nearly 30% following two months of daily use. The addition of Grape Seed and Astaxanthin give additional antioxidant protection, providing a naturally occurring skin protector that can further support healthy skin when it has been exposed to UV rays.
GO Sun UV Protect harnesses the natural power of plant extracts to deliver proven sun defence from within.
- Natural defence against the harmful effects of UV rays
- Increases skin’s resistance against sunburn
- Protects skin from premature aging & sun damage
IMPORTANT: This product should not be relied on as a sunscreen. Always use a SPF sunscreen and cover up during the highest UV times of the day.
Ingredients per Cap:
Astaxanthin (New Zealand) 6mg
Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) Oil 250mg
May contain encapsulating aids.
Formulated without: Wheat, corn, gluten, dairy products, egg, artificial flavours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Adults (from age 13):Take 1 SoftGel Capsule daily.
Best taken with food. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation.
- Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to major surgery.
- Always read the label.
- Take only as directed.
- If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult your Healthcare Professional.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy