Good Health Spirulina has a large array of easily absorbable vitamins, minerals, enzymes and complete protein to help promote energy and a healthy body. Good Health Spirulina has potentially 10 times more beta carotene than carrots and also supplies the powerful cleansing oxygenator - chlorophyll.
Good Health Spirulina is suitable for athletes, vegetarians, during pregnancy or breastfeeding or for anyone who requires energy support.
Grown by organic methods on the isolated Kona coast of Hawaii. Good Health Spirulina offers an excellent nutritional profile, ensuring quality and purity. Good Health Spirulina is grown in state of the art facilities in a bio secure zone, which is free from contaminants, pesticides, industrial waste and herbicides. Spring water, superior cultivation strategies and a patented ocean chill drying process, ensure a superior quality and nutrient product possible.
- Super nutrient profile
- Supports energy & vitality
- Super green food
- Highly bioavailable
Each Tablet Contains:
- Spirulina Powder 99%
- Chicory Inulin
Excipients: Tabletting aids
Free from: Gluten, Egg, Crustacea, Fish, Dairy, Soy, Yeast and Wheat
Suitable for: Vegetarians
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Good Health, Auckland
Adults: Take 6-18 tablets daily.
Take 1 hour before meals to ease food cravings.
if symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
The spirulina in this product has been tested for and shown to contain nil detectable amounts of BMAA.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder