Helps to improve absorption of calcium which are essential for healthy bones.
Each capsule contains: Cholecalciferol 25 micrograms
Supports the development and maintenance of strong healthy bones. Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
Helps maintain bone mineral density and helps to reduce the risk of fracture.
Vitamin D is mainly produced in our skin by a reaction that requires sunlight. People who limit their exposure to sunlight may have an increased need for Vitamin D supplementation.
Each capsule contains:
Cholecalciferol 25 micrograms
No added sugar, yeast, gluten, starch, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Adults - Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children - Not recommended for children under 12 years unless professionaly prescribed.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy