Kaloba soothes the nose, sinuses, throat and bronchi; is suitable for the whole family, including children 1 year and older.
Kaloba helps the body's fight against winter and seasonal bugs. It helps the body's immune response keep the winter bugs and ailments at bay; it also supports the immune system's natural response.
Kaloba contains a special extract, EPs 7630, derived from a South African plant called Pelargonium sidoides. This purple flowering plant has been traditionally used in a herbal preparation for the nose, sinus, throat and respiratory system problems; namely against the attack of winter and seasonal ills and chills.
Kaloba works uniquely to:
- Help the body, notably the respiratory system, with the fight against winter and seasonal bugs
- Soothe the nose, sinuses, throat & bronchi
- Help the body utilise its natural immune response defences
- Support the body's response to maintain free airways
- Maintain optimum health over winter and times of seasonal change
- Help maintain respiratory health and support clear and healthy airways
For best results use Kaloba at the first sign of problems and continue for an additional 48 hours after they subside. Kaloba can be diluted with liquid.
- Adult and adolescents over 12 years: Take 30 drops (1.5ml) three times daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years: Take 20 drops (ml) three times daily.
- Infants 1 to 5: Take 10 drops (0.5ml) three times daily.
- In acute cases adults and children over 12 years: Take 40 (2ml) drops three to five times daily.
Suitable for children over 1 year. Do not use if pregnant, breast-feeding, have severe liver disease or hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excepients.
Each 50ml bottle contains Pelargonium sidoides extract. Glycerol, alcohol by volume 12%, water.
Gluten and lactose free.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
GO Healthy Go Co Q10 400mg One-A-Day 60 Sofgels