- Return & Refund
Deer Blood has been scientifically proven to be a popular oriental natural health tonic. It contains a high concentration of amino acids and nutrients including iron. It also helps in blood production and circulation and facilitates the supply of oxygen to cells. Its power of recuperative helps to improve the immune system and provides vitality and anti-aging properties for seniors.
- Helps accelerate body’s rejuvenation process
- Helps prevent iron deficiency
- Helps improve immune system
Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation. Do not use if seal is broken. Store below 30 oC in cool dry place and keep out of reach of children.
(Each capsule contains)
Deer Blood Powder 500mg
Equiv. Deer Blood fresh 3000mg
plus encapsulating aids
No added artificial colouring, artificial additives or preservatives
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy