Lifestream Circulate Supports the Body's Circulatory System, Especially With Circulation to the Extremities, Helping to Relieve Cold Hands and Feet
It Also Helps in the Maintenance of Healthy Heart Function, Normal Blood Pressure and Balanced Cholesterol Levels.
Lifestream Circulate is a combination of 5 herbal ingredients designed as a circulatory and warming tonic, to assist in bringing warmth to the peripheral circulation - the outer areas of the body. This combination also provides support for the heart, arteries and veins. Hawthorne (taken at a dose of 2 capsules daily), supports healthy function of the heart and arteries, and normal healthy blood cholesterol levels.It promotes blood flow to the eyes and helps to protect the eyes against the harmful effects of light, oxygen and free radicals
Adults: Take 1 or 2 capsules daily with food
Keep Lifestream Circulate out of reach of children.
- Keep Lifestream Spirulina Mini Blue out of reach of children.
- Do NOT take Lifestream Spirulina Mini Blue if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
- Lifestream Spirulina Mini Blue is not intended to treat or cure any medical condition.
Each capsule contains herbal extracts equiv. to:
- Zingiber officinale rhizome dry (High potency ginger) - 800mg
- Crataegus monogyna herb top fl. dry (Hawthorne) - 750mg
- Ginkgo biloba leaf dry (Ginkgo) - 3g
- Allium sativum bulb fresh (Garlic) - 2g
- Capsicum annuum fruit dry (Cayenne) - 100mg (Pure Vegetable Fibre Capsule)
Lifestream Circulate is non-GMO and 100% vegetarian. It is free from gluten, sugar, lactose, yeast, artificial flavouring, colouring and preservatives
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
GO Healthy Go Co Q10 400mg One-A-Day 60 Sofgels
GO Healthy Go CoQ10 300mg - Superior Strength 60 Sofgels