- Return & Refund
Menevit is a male fertility supplement that is specifically formulated to help promote sperm health.
Elevit Menevit Capsules support healthy male fertility because men are important in fertility as well as woman. Due to sperm having a very demanding role to play in fertilisation, the health of the sperm is highly important. The health is also very important for making a healthy baby.
Menevit is specially designed to help by including:
Vitamin C helps to protect the sperm from free radicals
Zinc supports sperm count and is needed for DNA development
Vitamin E helps improve sperms swimming, helps sperm fuse with egg and helps protect from free radicals
Folic Acid supports and maintains the production of normal sperm
Lycopene helps to increase number of normal sperm and improve swimming and shape
Garlic Oil may reduce inflamation
Selenium supports development of sperm and proects from free radicals
Menevit helps with improving sperm as it is important to be aware of sperm health while trying to conceive.
There are other ways to help increase fertility, by adopting a healthier lifestyle like reducing stress, avoiding tabacco and excessive alcohol consumption as well as eating a healthy diet rich in such foods as:
Vegetables - especially artichokes, broccoli
Fruits - especially cranberries, blueberries, blackberries, red and green apples
Grains - especially sorghum
Nuts - especially hazelnuts, pecans, walnuts
Beans - especially kidney and pinto beans
Dark chocolate and Red wine (in moderation)
Take ONE capsules DAILY with FOOD. If possible, take for at least THREE months BEFORE planned conception and then continue taking while actively trying for pregnancy.
- Keep Menevit Capsules out of reach of children.
- Do NOT take Menevit Capsules if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
- Do NOT exceed the recommended dose. Do NOT take if on Warfrin therapy.
Each capsule contains:
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - 100mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Minihydrate) - 25mg
- D-Alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - 400IU
- Folic Acid - 500mcg
- Lycopene - 6mg
- Garlic Oil - 333mcg, Equiv. to:
- Allium Sativum Bulb Fresh - 1g
- Selenium (Selenomethionine) - 26mcg
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy