MHD NutriCenta is known as the "Rolls-Royce of health & vitality", NUTRICENTA contains 9 precious ingredients in a premium formulation containing nourishing New Zealand Red Deer placenta and synergistic phytonutrients to support the essential foundation for exceptional health and vitality.
- Scientifically crafted as a rejuvenating tonic
- Concentrated into a small capsule for ease of swallowing
- High Quality Enteric-coated capsule to support optimal absorption in intestine
- Processed and manufactured using leading technology, strict quality management, safety and ingredient traceability.
- NutriCenta is a rich source of nutrients, phytonutrients and growth factors that support tissue growth and healthy organs.
- NutriCenta is an excellent source IGF-1 (Insulin Growth Factor-1) a glycoprotein that promotes tissue growth and organ health, Hyaluronic Acid, 18 of the 20 known amino acids and many trace elements and minerals.
NutriCenta Key Benefits:
- Maintains a strong immune system that plays a crucial role in promoting longevity, enriching every cell, organ and our body to remain in their optimal health condition.
- Supports optimum health, youth and vitality
- Supports our body 's natural nourishment and rejuvenation
- Maintains finer skin texture and improved complexion
- Repairs skin cells and Helps the skin to be more elastic and dynamic
- May help reverse the aging process, reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily after eating or as directed by a doctor.
Store below 25 degrees C
- NZ Red Deer Placenta Powder Equv. Fresh 5000mg
- Squalene 200mg
- Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) 50mg
- Lycopene Extract 20mg
- Lutein Oil 20mg
- Pomegranate Powder 20mg
- Silk Amino Acid Powder 20mg
- Gingko Biloba Extract 20mg
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract 5mg
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
GO Healthy Go Co Q10 400mg One-A-Day 60 Sofgels