Nutra-Life Enzogenol 150mg Plus is a broad-spectrum, high-potency natural antioxidant complex is extracted from New Zealand pine bark.
Nutra-Life Enzogenol helps to scavenge free radicals from the body, reducing their contribution to the development of health problems. This formulation includes the highly active broad-spectrum Enzogenol antioxidant, which is derived from New Zealand Pine (Pinus radiata) bark, and Betatene, a source of Provitamin A and Betacarotene.
Added Natural Vitamin E and Ester-C plus amino acids and minerals Zinc, Selenium and Manganese enhance the free-radical scavenging effects of the formulation.
- Providing broad-spectrum antioxidant support
- Support immunity
- Support general well-being
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food, or up to 4 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children 7 to 12 Years: Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each Capsule Provides:
- Enzogenol 150mg
- Equiv. Oligomeric proanthocyanidins 126mg
- Betatene 12.8mg
- Equiv. Beta-carotene (Provitamin A) 1.25mg
- Ester-C (Calcium ascorbate-threonate complex) 125mg
- d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E 37.5IU) 31mg
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 10.3mg
- Folic acid 50μg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 37.5μg
- Zinc (from OptiZinc?) 3.75mg
- Manganese (as sulfate) 2mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 50mg
- Cysteine hydrochloride 25mg
- Methionine 25mg
Also Contains: Encapsulating aids.
NO Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder
Nutra-Life Ester-C With Vitamin D3 & Echinacea Chewables - 120 Tablets