- Return & Refund
Nutra-Life Meno-Life combines two separate capsules – a white, vege capsule for use during the day and a clear vege capsule for use at night time. Each capsule is specially formulated with ingredients used in traditional Western herbal medicine to help relieve symptoms associated with menopause. The day formula contains ingredients which may assist in the relief of hot flushes associated with menopause while the night formula contains ingredients traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help relieve nervousness, restlessness and to help aid sleep.
Both capsules contain Soy isoflavones, a type of phytoestrogen, Red clover, Dong quai, Chaste tree, Black cohosh and the minerals Magnesium and Calcium. The day formula has added St John’s Wort and Siberian ginseng, while the night formula has added Valerian and Passion flower.
Nutra-Life Meno-Life Day + Night ingredients may help to:
- Relieve symptoms associated with menopause including hot flushes*
- Ease nervous tension*
- Aid sleep*
Recommended Adult Dosage: Take 1 White Day Formula capsule in the morning with food, and 1 Clear Night Formula capsule before bedtime or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each combined DAY + NIGHT Capsule Daily Dose Provides:
- Herbal extracts equiv. dry:
- Glycine max (Soy bean) seed 16g Stand. Equiv. Soy isoflavones 40mg
- Trifolium pratense (Red clover) herb top flowering 300mg
- Dioscorea villosa (Wild yam) root & rhizome 500mg
- Angelica polymorpha (Dong quai) root 1g
- Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste tree) fruit 500mg
- Actaea racemosa (Black cohosh) root & rhizome 1g
- Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s Wort) herb top flowering 250mg
- Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) root 150mg
- Valeriana officinalis (Valerian) root 1g
- Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) herb 50mg
- Magnesium (as oxide) 80mg
- Calcium (as citrate) 117mg
NO Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, corn, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Go Healthy Go Placenta 20,000mg 180 Capsules
Nutra-Life Ester-C With Vitamin D3 & Echinacea Chewables - 120 Tablets