Oasis Beauty Rhino Repair is a powerful, natural healing cream that can be used for a wide-range of skin conditions. From dry, itchy skin to sunburn, nappy rash to bites – Rhino Repair’s gentle but potent formula can soothe and help repair them all. No bathroom cabinet should be without it.
Trusted for over 10 years in New Zealand, Rhino Repair is made using a powerhouse of 12 awesome, natural ingredients. They are New Zealand honey, neem, vitamin E, echinacea, aloe vera, castor oil, calendula, rosemary, chamomile, lavender and rosehip.
Rhino Repair is so gentle that you can you use it from top to toe, even around the eyes and all the places in-between. It’s suitable for all the family - young and old, pregnant women, babies and geriatrics.
Rhino Repair is a proud supporter of the New Zealand Eczema Association.
- Helps to relieve dry, itchy or flaky skin conditions (including the eye area)
- Repairs dry chapped skin
- Calms and moisturise skin after shaving or waxing
- Is an amazingly nourishing facial cream for dry skin
- Helps prevent baby nappy rash and dribble rash
- Takes the sting out of sunburn and itchy bites
- Use on face, body, eye area and even your private areas
- Try it as an intensive hair conditioning treatment
- Is suitable for pregnant women, babies and children
For general use, massage a small amount of Rhino Repair into dry or tender skin areas as often as needed. A little goes a long way.
- You should feel immediate relief but, if symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
- If you suffer from an adverse skin condition that you need professional advice about, seek medical advice.
Pure South Island artesian water (aqua), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, leptospermum scoparium (manuka) hydrosol, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, PEG-20 sterate (and) cetosteryl alcohol, organic calendula officials flower extract, certified organic rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, organic mel (NZ honey), glyceryl mono stearate, ceteareth 20 (plant-based emulsifiers), echinacea angustifolia, azadirachta indica (neem) seed oil, dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol (BioGro approved preservative), dl alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), rosmarinus officials (rosemary) leaf extract, xanthan gum, fragrance, matricaria rececultita (chamomile) essential oil, rosmarinus officials (rosemary essential oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil.
- Unfortunately, this product is not suitable for vegans due to the inclusion of honey
- Can be used by pregnant women and on babies
- This, like all Oasis Beauty products, is made without cruelty to animals
- It is free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates and nano-particles
- Rhino Repair does not contain any rhinoceros parts (just in case you were wondering)
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy