- Return & Refund
The Ovulation Test will help you find the time when you are most able to become pregnant.
Luteinizing hormone (LH) is always present in human urine. It increases just before a woman's most fertile day of the month. This LH increase triggers ovulation. During ovulation an egg is released from the ovary. Ovulation will occur after 24-48 hours following a positive test, detecting ovulation in advance is very important.
However, it is not advised to rely on ovulation tests as a form of contraception, because the tests only indicate when ovulation is imminent. Sperm can stay alive for a few days in a woman's body, which could result in an unwanted pregnancy.
- It is fast and easy-to-use.
- Clear instruction on package.
- One Step LH Ovulation Test Urine is qualitative immunoassay for detecting levels of Latinizing Hormone in urine.
- It is a qualitative test that can predict when there is a LH surge, and in turn, when you are likely to ovulate.
- Condition: New
- Principle: Double antibody sandwich
- Specimen: Urine
What is the Right Timing？
The best time to test is between 11:00 am and 10:00 pm. Do NOT use first morning urine for testing LH because LH does not appear in the urine until later in the day.
Determine the length of the menstrual cycle. The length of the menstrual cycle is the number of days from the first day of menstrual bleeding to the day before bleeding begins on the next period.
Determine the usual length of the menstrual cycle over the last few months. Then, refer to the Ovulation Calendar Cycle Chart below to determine on which day of the menstrual cycle to begin testing. Consult a medical professional first and follow the instructions.
The LH hormone will increase to its peak 24-36 hours before ovulation. The process in which LH increases from low to the peak is called the LH surge. How long the LH surge lasts can vary from woman to woman. During the LH surge, LH can reach its peak in just a few hours, or it can take up to 6 days to reach the peak before ovulation. Using the Time Tracking Chart we provided, you can track your ovulation efficiently and easily.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
2 in 1 Mini Anti Snoring Air Purifier Filter Nose Clip
Adjustable Magnetic Therapy Posture Corrector Brace Shoulder Back Support Belt
Finger Pulse Oximeter, Blood Oxygen Monitor
Smart Flexible Swab Ear Wax Cleaner Removal Tool Kit
Adjustable Shoulder Back Brace Posture Corrector for Men Women