Supreme Health Advanced Immune Support provides 4mg of AstaNZ astaxanthin per capsule. Astaxanthin is a red pigment molecule that forms part of the carotenoid family. It is the most powerful natural antioxidant in the world.
When you use astaxanthin, your body encourages the defence against harmful free radicals that attack healthy cells and cause injury and damage to your body. Taking the right precautions is necessary, no matter what stage of life you’re at, so you can get on and make the most of your day, everyday.
AstaNZ Astaxanthin is recognised as being 500 times stronger than vitamin ‘E’, 6000 times stronger than vitamin ‘C’, 800 times stronger than Co-Q10 and 550 times stronger than green tea catechins.
AstaNZ Astaxanthin is 100% natural, extracted from a unique marine alga (Haematococcus piuvialis) grown in Nelson, New Zealand. Many marine creatures (and others like flamingos) have this algae as part of their natural diet. It’s astaxanthin that makes salmon, trout, prawns and krill appear pink and it’s astaxanthin that gives the salmon the amazing strength and endurance it needs to swim up rapids to breed.
Natural astaxanthin has a number of unique features:
- Most antioxidants are either water soluble or fat soluble and this restricts which parts of the body they reach. Astaxanthin is both so it can reach outside and inside cells. It therefore can penetrate every part of the body including the skin.
- Cell Membrane Bridge – Astaxanthin aligns itself across the outer double-layered cell membrane, and acts as a bridge transporting free radicals out of the cell, and works with other antioxidants to neutralize them.
- Penetrates the blood brain barrier. One of a few antioxidants that can do this.
- Penetrates the eye. Again one of the few antioxidants that can penetrate the eye.
- Take 2 capsules daily with food. Always read the label and use as directed.
- Supplements should not replace a balanced healthy diet.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Active ingredients per capsule:
Natural Astaxanthin (sourced from H. pluvialis) 4mg
Vitamin E 10mg
Other ingredients: Safflower oil, encapsulating aid.
No added gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar or artificial colours.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder