- Return & Refund
Swisse Kids Bone Health supports kids strong healthy bones and teeth. This premium quality formula contains calcium to assist the development of healthy, strong bones and teeth, vitamin D to support bone health, and naturally derived vitamin D3, which helps support the absorption of calcium in bones.
Help support your little explorers' strong healthy bones and teeth with Swisse Kids Bone Health. This premium quality formula contains calcium to assist the development of healthy, strong bones and teeth, vitamin D to support bone health, and naturally derived vitamin D3, which helps support the absorption of calcium in bones.
Swisse Kids Bone Health is a premium quality formula to assist the growth and development of healthy, strong bones and maintain healthy teeth in children. Specially formulated with:
- Calcium to assist the development and maintenance of healthy, strong bones and maintain teeth health
- Vitamin D to support bone health
- Naturally derived vitamin D3, which is retained in the bloodstream more effectively when compared to vitamin D2 (synthetic) and helps support the absorption of calcium in bones
- A great tasting natural vanilla flavour that is 99.7% sugar free
- A convenient chewable tablet
- No added artificial colours or flavour
2-8 years: Chew one tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal. Do not swallow whole.
9-12 years: Chew two tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not swallow whole.
No added lactose, gluten, yeast or egg.
Contains phenylalanine, soya bean, sucralose and sulfites.
Calcium (from calcium carbonate) 200 mg
Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 300 IU
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Swisse Children's Ultivite Multivitamin - 120 Chewable Tablets