- Return & Refund
Swisse Women’s Ultivite 50+ is a premium quality formula containing 43 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs tailored to women 50+ years to help support, energy production, stamina, healthy mental performance and immune function.
Swisse Women’s 50+ Ultivite supports:
- Energy: Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B12, vitamin C and iron to help release energy from fat, carbohydrates and proteins. These ingredients activate the natural energy in your body.
- Immune system: Zinc, vitamin C and vitamin D help to support a healthy immune system.
- Strong bones & teeth: Vitamin D and vitamin K are important for maintaining strong bones and teeth.
- Cognitive Health: Zinc and iodine play an important role in memory and mental alertness. Vitamin B5 helps to relieve mental exertion and pressure.
- Collagen formation: Vitamin C plays an integral part of the collagen formation process, which supports the firm condition of the skin.
- Heart function: Vitamin B1 contributes to healthy heart function.
- Antioxidant: Grapeseed is an antioxidant. Natural Grapeseed extract is a rich source of proanthocyanidin.
One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
- Vitamin A 2500 IU (retinyl acetate 750 mcg RE)
- Vitamin E 24.2 IU (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 20 mg)
- Vitamin D3 200 IU (cholecalciferol 5 mcg)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride 30 mg)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 30 mg)
- Nicotinamide 20 mg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid 64.13 mg from calcium pantothenate 70 mg)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine 24.68 mg from pyridoxine hydrochloride 30 mg)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin 115 mcg)
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Folic acid 500 mcg
- Vitamin K (phytomenadione 60 mcg)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid 165.3 mg from calcium ascorbate dihydrate 200 mg)
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 20 mg
- Calcium 10 mg (calcium orotate 100 mg)
- Magnesium 7.5 mg (magnesium aspartate dihydrate 100 mg)
- Selenium 26 mcg (selenomethionine 65 mcg)
- Molybdenum 45 mcg (molybdenum trioxide 67.5 mcg)
- Chromium 50 mcg (chromium picolinate 402mcg)
- Manganese 3 mg (manganese amino acid chelate 30 mg)
- Iron 5 mg (ferrous fumarate 16.01 mg)
- Copper 1.2 mg (copper gluconate 8.57 mg)
- Zinc 15 mg (zinc amino acid chelate 75 mg)
- Iodine 149.83 mcg (potassium iodide 196 mcg)
- Silicon 9.35 mg (silica colloidal anhydrous 20 mg)
- Lecithin powder – soy phosphatidylserine enriched soy 10 mg (phosphatidylserine 2 mg)
- Co-enzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone 2 mg)
- Spearmint oil 2 mg
- Lutein 1 mg
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy