Thompson's 3rd Age Senior Multi Provides a High potency One-A-Day Tablet Formulated for Senior Nutrition
It Contains a Powerful Combination of Antioxidants, Vitamins and Minerals to Enhance Vitality
Thompson's 3rd Age Senior Multi benefits:
- Helps to improve nutritional status and assist with nutritional requirements in older adults
- Helps to protect against free radical damage and boost the body’s natural defense system in senior adults
- Provides antioxidant effect given the Vitamin A,C and E content
- Assists to promote normal muscle function
- Assists to support the healthy functioning of the nervous system
- Aids in maintaining or improving general wellbeing
Thompson's 3rd Age Senior Multi is Suitable for:
- Senior adults who seek a supplement to improve daily dietary intake of important nutrients
- Senior adults who seek a supplement to support the healthy functioning of the nervous system
- Senior adults who suffer from or prone to poor muscle function
- Individuals who seek a daily supplement to support general health and wellbeing
Adults (over 50 Years) – Take one tablet daily (with food), or as professionally advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take Thompson's 3rd Age Senior Multi if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
- Contains potassium chloride.
- If you have kidney disease or you are taking heart or blood pressure medicines consult your healthcare professional before use.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Glucosamine is derived from seafood –not recommended for use in individuals with allergies to shellfish.
- Always read the label and take as directed.
- Betacarotene - 2 mg
- Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A) - 1250 IU
- equiv. Retinol - 375 RE/mcg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) - 20 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) - 20 mg
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) - 30 mg
- Calcium pantothenate - 27.78 mg
- equiv. Pantothenic acid (vit B5) - 25 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride - 30 mg
- equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) - 24.75
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) - 50 mcg
- Choline bitartrate - 30 mg
- Inositol - 20 mcg
- Biotin - 250 mcg
- Folic acid - 90 mcg
- Ascorbic acid - (vitamin C) - 150 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids - 5 mg
- Cholecalciferol - 10 mcg
- equiv. Vitamin D3 - 400 IU
- d-alpha Tocopherol acid succinate - 82.6 mg
- equiv. natural Vitamin E - 100 IU
- Calcium carbonate - 124.9 mg
- equiv. Calcium - 50 mg
- Chromium picolinate - 403 mcg
- equiv. Chromium - 50 mcg
- Ferrous fumarate - 15.2 mg
- equiv. Iron - 5 mg
- Magnesium oxide – heavy - 94.5 mg
- equiv. Magnesium - 57 mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate - 7 mg
- equiv. Manganese - 700 mcg
- Potassium gluconate - 19.17 mg
- equiv. Potassium - 3.2 mg
- Selenomethionine - 62.5 mcg
- equiv. Selenium - 25 mcg
- Zinc amino acid chelate - 37.5 mg
- equiv. Zinc7.5 mg
- Fucus vesiculosus (kelp) extract equiv to herb - 100 mg
- equiv. Iodine - 20 mcg
- Glucosamine sulfate-potassium chloride complex - 266.7 mg
- equiv. Glucosamine sulfate - 200 mg
- equiv. Potassium chloride - 65.6 mg
- Lecithin - 13.8 mg
- equiv. Soy phosphatidylserine - 2.76mg
- Papain - 10 mg
No added egg, gluten, nuts, sesame seed, artificial colouring or flavouring
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder
THOMPSON'S Vitamin C 1000mg 150 Chewable Tablets