Thompson's Hawaiian Spirulina Provides Easy to Digest Exceptional Nutritional Support for General Well-Being, Helping to Increase Energy and Enhance Endurance
It Contains a Rich, Natural Source of Antioxidants, Vitamins and Minerals, Digestible Protein and Carbohydrate, Providing a Valuable Source of Nutrients
Thompson's Hawaiian Spirulina Benefits:
- Helps to provide excellent nutritional support for individuals with poorly balanced diet
- Helps to provide a supply of vitamin B12 and iron, which may benefit vegetarians and vegans
- Assists to increase energy and enhance endurance, which may benefit athletes
- Aids in maintaining or improving general wellbeing
Thompson's Hawaiian Spirulina is Suitable for:
- Individuals with poor dietary intake of essential nutrients
- Individuals following a vegetarian or vegan diet, who have a low supply of vitamin B12 and iron
- Athletes and those undertaking heavy physical activity, who need to enhance endurance
Adults – Take two to three tablets daily (with food) or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take Thompson's Hawaiian Spirulina if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
- Always read the label and take as directed.
Each tablet contains:
- Spirulina - 1000 mg
- No solvents, pesticides, herbicides or toxic substances are used during the cultivation or manufacturing of Thompson’s Hawaiian Spirulina
- No added corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, fish, sesame seed, soy, artificial colouring, flavouring and preservatives.
- Vegetarian and Vegan friendly
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
THOMPSON'S Vitamin C 1000mg 150 Chewable Tablets
GO Healthy Go Co Q10 400mg One-A-Day 60 Sofgels