Thompson's Astamax One-A-Day is Nature's All Round Super Antioxidant Which Supports Healthy Skin Ageing and Protects the Skin Against UV Damage
It Contains Astaxanthin, Sourced from the Algae Haematococcus Pluvialis, to Provide Support for Healthy eye function, immune function and general wellbeing
And it has been formulated for those who seek an antioxidant supplement to support general wellbeing, healthy eye and immune function, and skin protection
Thompson's Astamax Benefits:
- Nature's all round super antioxidant
- Helps improve the overall condition of skin by improving the appearance of fine wrinkles, elasticity and moisture content
- Protects against skin ageing by shielding cells from oxidative damage
- Astaxanthin has been shown to have greater antioxidant activity than Vitamin E
- Supports healthy eye function and assists with visual fatigue and eye strain
- Supports healthy immune function
- Powerful free radical scavenger that supports general wellbeing
Adults- Take one capsule daily, or as professionally prescribed
- Keep Thompson's Astamax out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed 12mg per day. Not suitable in pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Use with caution with people on blood thinners.
- Use cautiously with autoimmune disorders or those on immunosuppressants.
- Do NOT take Thompson's Astamax if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
- Take strictly as directed. Thompson's A stamax is not intended to treat or cure any medical condition.
Each capsule contains:
- Astaxanthin (esters extracted from Haematococcus pluvialis) 6mg
- Free from Dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, wheat, artificial flavouring or preservatives
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
THOMPSON'S Vitamin C 1000mg 150 Chewable Tablets