- Return & Refund
Protect your skin from harmful UV rays with Triumph & Disaster No Dice SPF 50 Sunscreen, a high protection facial sun lotion that expertly shields skin from the sun without causing greasiness or staining clothes.
An 87% natural formulation with Zinc and Titanium Oxide for natural sun protection, and Green Tea and Jojoba Esters for antioxidant, moisturising properties, the sun lotion effectively protects and reinforces skin. Its non-whitening, quick absorbing texture melts comfortable into skin without a trace, delivering premium protection that won't irritate or clog your pores.
Skin is safe in the sun and protected from premature ageing.
Free from denatured alcohol.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply after swimming. Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- External use only.
- Avoid eyes and contact with broken skin.
- If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use.
- Use sunscreen generously and reapply frequently.
- Store below 30 Degrees Celsius.
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF 15 or Higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm, Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Zinc Oxide - prevents UV light from hitting the skin. Think of it as a physical barrier that reflects the sun's UV rays and prevents them from damaging your skin. Because zinc oxide is not absorbed into the skin, it is nonirritating, nonallergenic, and non-comedogenic, meaning it feels good on and doesn’t clog pores.
Titanium Dioxide - high refractive index, strong UV light absorbing capabilities and resistance to discolouration under ultraviolet light. Sunscreens designed for infants or people with sensitive skin are often based on titanium dioxide as these mineral UV blockers cause less skin irritation than other UV absorbing chemicals.
Green Tea - derived from the plant leaf, green tea is an antioxidant and helps protect from free-radical damage. Phosphates in Green Tea also assist with UV filtering.
Jojoba Esters – derived from the seed oil; naturally occurring component of jojoba oil, adds fundamental moisturising properties to no dice, enhancing skins natural sun protection qualities.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Zinc Oxide & Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride & Polyhydroxystearic Acid & Isostearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol & PEG-20 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Betaine, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Glycerine, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Cyclotetrasiloxane & Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Natural Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Carbomer.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy