Alpine Silk Anti-Ageing Moisture Creme with Pure Lanolin, Collagen, Manuka Honey, Vitamin A & E
Enriched with Pure Lanolin, Collagen, Manuka Honey, Vitamin A & E
Alpine Silk Anti-Ageing Moisture Creme will help protect and moisturise your skin while Placenta, Manuka Honey and Collagen assist to boost firmness and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Alpine Silk Anti-Ageing Moisture Creme has been specifically formulated to protect skin throughout the day, whilst offering all the benefits of an anti-ageing moisturiser. The key combination of placenta, manuka honey and collagen work harmoniously together to help boost firmness and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Lanolin and vitamin A assist to keep skin hydrated and retain natural moisture levels, as well as helping to even skin tone.
- Placenta & collagen work together to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and assist stimulation of the skin’s own natural collagen production.
- Manuka honey, together with vitamin A, renews skin cells and help to reduce the appearance of blemishes and uneven skin texture.
- Vitamin E, with its powerful antioxidant properties, protects the skin from environmental stresses and free radicals.
This product is Paraben Free.
Made in New Zealand
About Alpine Silk
In 1890 the secret of Alpine Silk was discovered on an isolated sheep farm in New Zealand. Here it was found, the softest hands belonged to the sheep shearers, whose hands were immersed all day in the natural wool.
Modern science now recognises the emollient qualitites of Lanolin & Alpine Silk utilises these natural characteristics to boost skin softness and hydration. So enjoy this Alpine SIlk scret to help soften & moisturise your skin.
Gently smooth creme evenly over the face and neck every morning. For best results, follow with Alpine Silk Anti-Ageing Night Creme in the evening.
Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octocrylene, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Cyclotetrasiloxane, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, PEG-20 Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Hydrolysed Collagen, Manuka Honey, Aqua (and) Propylene Glycol (and) Hydrolysed Soy (and) Aloe Barbadensis Extracts (Plant Placenta), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lanolin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer, EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triehanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance).
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Antipodes Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream - 60mL