- Return & Refund
Alpine Silk Anti-Ageing Night Creme
Enriched with Pure Lanolin, Collagen, Manuka Honey, Vitamin A & E
Alpine Silk Anti-Ageing Night Creme will help to nourish and reinvigorate your skin thoughout the night. Placenta, Manuka Honey and Collagen will encourage skin hydration and firmness.
This luxurious Alpine Silk Anti-Ageing Night Crème has been developed to help renew and repair your skin while you sleep. During the day your skin is exposed to numerous environmental stresses that can lead to the premature ageing of your skin.
This rich night crème helps restore lost nutrients as placenta, manuka honey and collagen nourish and reinvigorate your skin throughout the night. They work together to help increase skin hydration and firmness, while lanolin and sweet almond oil leave skin feeling soft and supple by morning.
- Placenta & collagen work together to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and assist stimulation of the skin’s own natural collagen production.
- Lanolin & sweet almond oil hydrate the skin, leaving it feeling soft and moisturised.
- Manuka honey, together with vitamin A, renews skin cells and help to reduce the appearance of blemishes and uneven skin texture.
- Vitamin E, with its powerful antioxidant properties, protects the skin from environmental stresses and free radicals.
This product is Paraben Free
Made in New Zealand
About Alpine Silk
In 1890 the secret of Alpine Silk was discovered on an isolated sheep farm in New Zealand. Here it was found, the softest hands belonged to the sheep shearers, whose hands were immersed all day in the natural wool.
Modern science now recognises the emollient qualitites of Lanolin & Alpine Silk utilises these natural characteristics to boost skin softness and hydration. So enjoy this Alpine SIlk scret to help soften & moisturise your skin.
- Gently apply a small amount daily around the eye area.
- For best results, compliment with Alpine Silk Anti-Ageing Serum.
Aqua (Water), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Aqua (and) Propylene Glycol (and) Hydrolysed Soy (and) Aloe Barbadensis Extracts (Plant Placenta), Hydrolysed Collagen, Lanolin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Manuka Honey, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance).
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy