- Return & Refund
Alpine Silk Gold Placenta Night Creme
Enriched with Pure Lanolin, Aloe Vera, Chamomile & Vitamin A,D & E
Alpine Silk Gold Placenta Night Creme rejuvenates your skin while you sleep.
This luxurious Night Crème helps protect your skin from the elements and everyday free radical damage. Apply generously and let nature work while you sleep.
A gentle creme which works while you sleep. This night creme moisturizes and conditions, smooths and rejuvenates your skin.
The Lanolin in this creme is one of the closest oils to that of a human's own skin oil. It provides a natural barrier against the moisture which is lost from the skin naturally. It soothes the skin.
The Chamomile soothes, relaxes, restores, calms and tones the skin and also helps with skin cell growth.
- Aloe Vera & Chamomile extracts have effective soothing, healing and hydrating properties. Quickly absorbed, Aloe Vera soothes and moisturises, helping to keep your skin smooth, soft and supple.
- The Placenta used in our products is plant based. Placenta is one of the great building blocks of life and when put into crèmes can assist in new cell regeneration.
- Vitamin E is a powerful anti-oxidant which helps protect the health of skin cells from the harmful effects of Ultra Violet light, toxins, pollution and environmental stress.
- Collagen, together with Elastin, enables the skin to stretch and be elastic, yet retain firmness and tone. With aging, the amount of Collagen present in the skin reduces. Collagen aids skin hydration, helping it to retain its smooth tone and softness.
- Lanolin is an excellent natural moisturiser, relieving dry skin and enhancing skin hydration by forming a protective, soothing barrier against the elements.
This product is Paraben Free
Made in New Zealand
About Alpine Silk
In 1890 the secret of Alpine Silk was discovered on an isolated sheep farm in New Zealand. Here it was found, the softest hands belonged to the sheep shearers, whose hands were immersed all day in the natural wool.
Modern science now recognises the emollient qualitites of Lanolin & Alpine Silk utilises these natural characteristics to boost skin softness and hydration. So enjoy this Alpine SIlk scret to help soften & moisturise your skin.
Smooth a small amount of crème evenly over face and neck until absorbed.
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Octyl Methoxycinnamate Isodecyl Oleate, Glycerin Benzophenone - 3, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohols, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Placenta Extract, Butyl Methoxy-dibenzoylmethane, Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methyl Paraben, Ethyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy