Artemis Kidney Cleanse Tea helps your kidneys and bladder to function at their optimal level.
It's flushing action is the equivalent of taking an "internal shower". Especially useful for flushing urinary pathogens and irritants in cystitis, bladder leakages and oedema as well as inflammatory byproducts in arthritis and gout.
At the same time it alkalises your body and provides essential minerals to assist in the detoxification process. The good news is, a decent kidney flush can get healing underway and let your body do its best work.
Use 1 heaped tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
For best results: Take between meals. Take the last cup by 6pm to ensure uninterrupated bed rest. Combine with Liver Detox Tea for full detoxification support.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake contents before opening. For children's dose, make an adult dose and extract the required mls. Do not microwave. To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for nursing women
- 100% Certified organic Herbs of Birch leaf, Golden Rod, Horsetail, Nettle and Raspberry Leaf
- Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.
- GE Free
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy