Bio Island DHA for Kids is support for the period from birth to 2 years of age which is considered the primary growth phase for the human brain when measured in terms of brain weight.
The long chain omega-3 fatty acid, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), is a major lipid in the brain recognized as essential for normal brain function.
Bio Island DHA for Kids contributes to the development of the brain, nervous system and help support healthy brain and nervous system for infants & children.
This product is Certified Sustainable by Marine Stewardship Council (MSC).
- Algae sourced essential omega 3 fatty acid
- Helps support the health of brain and nervous system for infants & children
- Helps support the development of brain and nervous system for infants & children
Each Capsule Provides:
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) rich oil derived from microalgae Schizochytrium species 250 mg
Equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 100 mg
Infants 0-6 months: Exclusive breastfeeding is recommended, consult your healthcare professional and use only as directed.
Children 7 months - 6 years: Take 1 capsule daily.
Children 7 -11 years: Take 2 capsules daily.
Children 12+ years: Take 3 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Please take with a meal.
Always read the label & use only as directed.
For children under 4 years, cut the capsule tail and squeeze the contents onto a spoon before administering into mouth. Alternatively, the dosage can be squeezed onto food.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Swisse Children's Ultivite Multivitamin - 120 Chewable Tablets