- Return & Refund
Bio Island DHA For Pregnancy provides DHA, an algae sourced essential omega 3 fatty acid, for the growth and development of the brain in both the foetal and neonatal stages and cognitive function for infants.
It is suitable for use by mothers during both pregnancy and breastfeeding.
It has been well known that docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) plays a valuable role in children’s brain development and is therefore important for women to consume during pregnancy.
Algae sourced essential omega 3 fatty acid
Important for the growth and development of the brain in both the foetal and neonatal stages and cognitive function for infants
Suitable for use by mothers during both pregnancy and breastfeeding
Each Capsule Provides:
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) enriched oil from microalgae Schizochytrium species 525mg
Equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 210mg
Women trying to conceive and pregnant women between 0–10 weeks in their pregnancy: Take 1 capsule daily.
Pregnant women between 10–36 weeks and breastfeeding mothers: Take 2–3 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Please take with a meal.
Always read label & use only as directed.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy