- Return & Refund
Bio Island Milk Calcium Bone Care is formulated with calcium hydroxyapatite which is derived from cows' milk.
Calcium is important for the development and maintenance of the bones and teeth. Calcium is required during all stages of life and additional intake may be beneficial during adolescence, following menopause and during pregnancy and lactation.
Vitamin D plays an important role in enhancing absorption of calcium and helps support the growth and maintenance of strong, healthy bones.
Bio Island Milk Calcium Bone Care uses added Menaquinone, also known as Vitamin K2. Vitamin K2 may help support and maintain bone mineral density.
Vitamin K2 helps maintain normal bones.
Each capsule contains:
Equiv. to calcium 160 mg
Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) 6.25 µg
Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2) 17.6 µg
Adolescents aged 12-18 years take 2-3 capsules daily;
Adults aged 19-50 years take 2 capsules daily;
Adults aged 51+ years take 2-3 capsules daily;
Pregnant and breastfeeding women take 2-3 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Please take with meal.
Capsules can be chewed or swallowed.
If symptoms persist consult your health care professional.
Vitamins/mineral supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Always read the label. Contains milk and soya product.
STORE: below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight. This appearance of this product may vary slightly due to using natural substances.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy