- Return & Refund
Bio Island Zinc contains zinc, which is an essential trace mineral that is a component in over 300 enzymes in the body.
Zinc is component of important antioxidants, thereby assisting in protecting the body against the damaging effects of free radicals and it supports the health and function of the immune system.
As zinc is involved in carbohydrate metabolism, protein synthesis and cell growth, it helps the main healthy skin.
Zinc is important for the health and function of the immune system.
Pleasant milk flavour chewable tablets.
Each Tablet Contains:
Zinc Gluconate 21mg
Equiv. to zinc 3mg
Directions for Use
Children aged 1-8 yrs take 1 tablet daily;
Children 9-12 yrs take 2 tablets daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Please take with meal.
*Tablets to be chewed. Recommended for children who can thoroughly chew and safely swallow without supervision. For children under 3 years, please crumble the tablet before chewing.
STORE: below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Swisse Children's Ultivite Multivitamin - 120 Chewable Tablets