- Return & Refund
BioActive Silica is derived from MMST (potassium salt), which releases orthosilicic acid, the most easily absorbed form of silica. Silica from MMST is absorbed four times better than any other supplemental source.
Silica may support bone matrix quality and bone density, as indicated in many scientific studies. Silica is an important component of the collagen in growing bones that typically declines with age. Healthy collagen is rich in silica to help nourish the bone matrix and support remineralisation.
Silica may also support healthy joints, cartilage, ligaments and tendons, thus may be useful for active people, athletes, convalescents, and the elderly.
Soft, brittle nails and dull, thinning hair can indicate systemic silica deficiency. Thus supplementing with silica may support strong, healthy hair and nails.
Silica may be beneficial for ageing and damaged skin due to its effect on collagen synthesis. Collagen is essential for the skin’s healthy appearance and elasticity.
- Liquid silica with Aloe Vera for the whole family
- MMST source for proven superior absorption
- May support healthy bones, joints, cartilage, ligaments and tendons
- May support strong, healthy hair and nails
- May support skin health and elasticity
Adults and children 12 years or older: Take 0.5ml daily
Children aged 5 – 12 years: Take 0.25ml daily
- Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
Serve Size 0.5 mL
Silica 5 mg
(as monomethylsilanetriol [MMST])
Other Ingredients: Organic aloe vera gel, natural citrus flavour. Vegetarian formula.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy