Many people suffer from digestive discomfort, bloating, gassiness, and food intolerances due to stress or inadequate enzyme and stomach acid (hydrochloric acid/HCL) production.
HCL and enzyme production decrease naturally as we age but can also be affected by infections, pancreatic insufficiency, some medications, mineral deficiencies and the Western diet.
BioVital Enzymes is a digestive enzyme formula designed to support the digestion of proteins, fats, dairy products, soy, legumes, plant fibres, grains and sugars.
Biofilms are created by clusters of microbes that can take up residence in your gastrointestinal tract (GIT). Biofilms house and protect colonies of undesirable microbes and parasites from antibiotics and other anti-infective agents.
BioVital Enzymes contains Serrapeptase, a special protein digesting enzyme which may help to digest biofilms in the digestive tract and elsewhere in the body.
- Porcine-free, vegetarian enzyme complex
- Broad spectrum enzymes for proteins, fats, dairy products, soy, legumes, plant fibres, grains and sugars
- Helps combat food intolerances and digestive discomfort
- With Serrapeptase to support a healthy GI tract
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules with a meal or as directed by a health professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
Serve Size 1 Capsule
Proprietary Blend 500 mg
Amylase, Protease (I, II, III), Lipase, Lactase, Hemicellulase, Beta-Glucanase, Xylanase, Pectinase, Phytase, Cellulase, Maltase, Invertase, Bromelain, Serrapeptase, Papain, Alpha-Galactosidase
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy