- Ideal for endurance athletes
- May help with the prevention of cramp
- Supports rapid hydration
- Supports body water balance
- Supports body temperature
- Supports muscles & nerves
- Bio-available and instantly absorbed
- Naturally sourced
- Sugar, carbohydrate and excipient free
- Economical and convenient to use
- No mould or residue in your hydration pack
- Suitable for all ages
Athletic performance can suffer if the electrolytes lost through sweating are not replaced. Frequent exercise or persistent stress can deplete magnesium and potassium in the body leading to muscle tension. This can also occur during or after vigorous exercise in a hot environment mainly due to sodium loss.
Dehydration reduces the body’s ability to acclimatise to temperature changes in the environment. Scientific research shows that hydrating with a drink containing sodium and potassium before and after exercise sustains your body water balance for hours longer than just plain water.
Elite Ion-Power contains almost equal amounts of ionic sodium and potassium, along with ionic magnesium to support exercise performance and recovery, and chloride to help support fluid balance.
Add 2.5ml Elite Electrolyte Liquid to a litre of water to be consumed within 24 hours. Maximum Daily Dose (MDD) is 2.5ml.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner.
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use.
Storage: Keep cap tightly closed. Nutritional supplements should be stored in a cool, dry place, with caps tightly closed, and out of reach from children. T
Serving Size: 2.5 mL = 1/2 TablespoonAmount Per Serving:
- Sodium 127 mg
- Potassium 132 mg
- Magnesium 45 mg
- Chloride 397 mg
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
BioTrace Probiotic Oral Refresh - Arctic Mint 30ml
GO Healthy Go Co Q10 400mg One-A-Day 60 Sofgels