- Return & Refund
BioTrace Elemental Magnesium is a concentrated liquid supplement that provides 100mg of Magnesium per serve, in ionic form. This is the form most recognised by the body.
Elemental Magnesium also contains concentrated mineral drops (CMD), naturally sourced from The Dead Sea in Jordan, providing up to 72 trace elements that may be missing from the diet.
Observations of reduced dietary magnesium intake in modern Western countries compared to earlier generations may be related to food refining and modern fertilisers that contain no magnesium.
Magnesium is an essential cofactor for more than 300 chemical reactions within the body. It may support the body with normal energy levels, sleep and mood balance, adrenal gland health, immunity, brain function, muscle function and other bodily functions adversely associated with stress.
Magnesium supports the absorption and assimilation of other minerals including calcium, phosphorous, sodium and potassium and vitamins such as B Complex Vitamins, Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
Our BioTrace Liquid Elemental range provides affordable, flexible dosage options of many essential minerals.
- Bio-available, liquid Magnesium concentrate with up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements
- May support the body during times of stress, poor sleep and mood imbalance
- May support the absorption of many essential vitamins and minerals including calcium, potassium and B vitamins
- Economical and flexible dosage form
Adults: Using the Opti-Dose measured dropper, take 1mL twice daily in water or juice, or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use.
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner.
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use.
Per 1ml Serve (20 drops) :
Servings Per Bottle: 60
- Magnesium (CMD*) 108mg
- Chloride (CMD*) 300mg
- Sodium (CMD*) 2.2mg
* CMD (concentrated mineral drops) is an abbreviation for our low-sodium concentrated sea minerals from The Dead Sea in Jordan.
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Concentrated Mineral Drops (Sea Minerals), Citric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (less than 0.1%).
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy