Elemental Multi-Trace (with copper) contains concentrated mineral drops (CMD), naturally sourced from The Dead Sea in Jordan, providing up to 72 trace elements that may be missing from the diet.
BioTrace Elemental Multi-Trace (with copper) provides 100% of the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium and molybdenum, plus boron, magnesium and sulfate in soluble, ionic form – a form thought to be more readily absorbed by the body.
Copper is an essential element that may support hormone balance and iron absorption in copper deficient individuals.
Use this product only under the guidance of a qualified health practitioner.
Our BioTrace Liquid Elemental range provides affordable, flexible dosage options of many essential minerals.
Bio-available, liquid mineral concentrate with up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements.
- Providing 100% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for many essential minerals
- May support iron absorption in copper deficient individuals
- Economical and flexible dosage form for children and adults
Adults: Using the Opti-Dose measured dropper, take 2ml daily in water or juice, or as directed by your health professional.
- Copper excess can be harmful. Use only under the guidance of a qualified health practitioner
- Always read the label and use as directed
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use
- Copper excess can be harmful.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use.
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner.
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use.
This product contains Chromium. People with diagnosed diabetes should check with their doctor as blood sugar levels could be altered when using this product.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Servings Per Bottle: 30
Magnesium (CMD*) 26 mg
Zinc (Zinc Sulfate) 15 mg
Selenium (Sodium Selenate) 70 mcg
Copper (Copper Gluconate) 2 mg
Manganese (Manganese Gluconate) 2 mg
Chromium (Chromic Chloride) 120 mcg
Molybdenum (Sodium Molybdate) 80 mcg
Chloride (CMD*) 78 mg
Boron (Sodium Borate & CMD*) 3 mg
Sulfate (Zinc Sulfate & CMD*) 30 mg
Lithium (CMD*) 0.15 mg
*CMD (concentrated mineral drops) is an abbreviation for our low-sodium concentrated sea minerals from The Dead Sea in Jordan.
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Concentrated Mineral Drops (Sea Minerals), Citric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (less than 0.1%).
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
GO Healthy Go Co Q10 400mg One-A-Day 60 Sofgels