- Return & Refund
Elemental Selenium also contains concentrated mineral drops (CMD), naturally sourced from The Dead Sea in Jordan, providing up to 72 trace elements that may be missing from the diet.
Selenium is an antioxidant mineral that is found in minute quantities in most tissues of the body. Selenium is an important co-factor for glutathione production, and is most concentrated in the liver and kidneys where it supports excretory organ function.
Our BioTrace Liquid Elemental range provides affordable, flexible dosage options of many essential minerals.
- Bio-available, liquid Selenium concentrate with up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements
- Selenium is an antioxidant that may support liver and kidney function
- May support the immune system
- May support healthy brain function
- Economical and flexible dosage form
Adults: Using the Opti-Dose measured dropper, take 1ml daily in water or juice, or as directed by your health professional.
- Current recommended daily intake of selenium in the US for adults is 55mcg. A maximum daily dose of 150mcg is recommended. Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Always read the label and use as directed
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use
Current recommended daily intake of selenium in the US for adults is 55mcg. A maximum daily dose of 150mcg is recommended. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Always read the label and use as directed.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use.
If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner.
If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use.
Per 1ml Serve:
Servings Per Bottle: 60
Magnesium (CMD*) 21 mg
Selenium (Sodium Selenate)100mcg
Chloride (CMD*) 61 mg
*CMD (concentrated mineral drops) is an abbreviation for our low-sodium concentrated sea minerals from The Dead Sea in Jordan.
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Concentrated Mineral Drops (Sea Minerals), Citric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (less than 0.1%).
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy