- Return & Refund
Magnesium supports normal muscle function, including the contraction and relaxation of major muscle groups such as the calves. If blood levels of magnesium are low, magnesium is withdrawn from the muscles, causing them to stiffen up or contract. Magnesium is essential for many cellular functions, particularly for the normal functioning of muscle and nerve tissue. Blackmores Bio Magnesium contains co-factors that support the absorption and utilisation of magnesium. For example, vitamin B6 supports the action of magnesium in many of the body's enzyme systems, and the two nutrients work together to support the healthy functioning of the female reproductive system and help maintain a healthy menstrual cycle.
Combines magnesium with co-factors for improved absorption and utilisation
Supports normal muscle function
Supports a healthy female reproductive cycle
Take one tablet daily, or as professionally prescribed.
WARNING - This product contains Pyridoxine hydrochloride which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time. Pyridoxine-induced peripheral neuropathy is most commonly reported with doses of 1 g or more daily, taken for 2 months to 3 years If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each tablet contains:
Magnesium oxide - heavy 440 mg
Magnesium phosphate 175 mg
- equiv to total magnesium 300 mg
Calcium ascorbate 50 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 2.5 mcg) 100 IU
Manganese amino acid chelate 40 mg
- equiv to total Manganese 4 mg
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy