Blackmores Bio Zinc contains zinc with co-factors to help maintain healthy skin & support skin prone to pimples and other minor skin disorders. Blackmores Bio Zinc also supports immunity, male reproductive health & healthy sperm.
- Helps maintain healthy, supple, elastic skin
- Supports blemish-prone skin
- Supports wound healing
- Supports the production of healthy sperm and helps maintain a normal healthy sperm count
- Supports immunity and helps maintain resistance to infection
- Supports the body’s defences against free radicals
- Includes co-factors to support the actions and utilisation of zinc
No wheat, gluten, corn, egg, dairy products, artificial flavours, sweeteners or preservatives used in this product.
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
- The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 2500IU. When taken in excess of 8,000 IU vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Medicine Interactions If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics separate doses by at least 2 hours. Zinc and magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of these medications.
- Zinc amino acid chelate 74.5mg
- (Zinc 14.9 mg)
- Magnesium phosphate 90 mg
- (Magnesium 18.6 mg)
- Manganese amino acid chelate 20mg
- (Manganese 2 mg)
- Vitamin A 2500IU
- (Retinyl acetate 860 μg)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50mg
No wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, dairy products, artificial flavours or preservatives used in this product.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Blackmores BIO C 1000mg 150 Tablets
Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula 125 Tablets
GO Healthy Go Co Q10 400mg One-A-Day 60 Sofgels