- Return & Refund
Blackmores Cod Liver Oil 1000mg is a source of vitamins A and D and omega-3 fatty acids. Vitamin A helps to support a healthy immune system, and vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption.
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps maintain healthy mucous membranes of the respiratory and digestive tracts which are the first line of defence against infection
- Helps to maintain bone health
- Supports healthy skin
- Adults – Take 1 to 3 capsules once a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 4-12 years – Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 4 years – only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
- The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalent for women and 900 micrograms for men. When taken in excess of 3,000 micrograms retinol equivalents can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without talking to your doctor or pharmacist
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Active ingredients per capsule
Cod liver oil (natural) 1000 mg
No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives,preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder