Blackmores Conceive Well Gold is specifically formulated to supply key nutrients to support women prepare their body for conception and pregnancy.
- Supplies nutrients that support normal ovulation and are associated with healthy conception
- Provides nutrients involved in very early stage of foetal development
- Provides powerful antioxidant nutrients involved in normal conception
- Provides adequate levels of CoQ10, a natural antioxidant associated with a healthy early stage pregnancy
- Contains iodine which is important for baby's normal brain development, eyesight and hearing
- Optimising iodine levels before pregnancy can take up to 5 months
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 μg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi.
- Not to be taken if on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if suffering from a thyroid condition.
- Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect you should seek specific medical advice.
- Not to be taken with Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold, Blackmores I-Folic, Blackmores Folate, or other folic acid containing supplements.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Recommendation - Have a full medical check-up with your doctor before trying to conceive.
- Contains sodium sulfite.
Active Ingredient Per Tablet:
Iodine 150 μg
(as potassium iodide 197 μg)
Folic acid 500 μg
Cupric sulphate anhydrous 3.3 mg
(Copper 1.3 mg)
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1.5 mg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate) 1.5 mg
Manganese sulphate monohydrate 15.4 mg
(Manganese 5 mg)
Zinc sulphate monohydrate 41.6 mg
Nicotinamide 20 mg
Ferrous fumarate 75.4 mg
(Iron 24 mg)
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg
Magnesium oxide – heavy 350 mg
(Magnesium 200 mg)
Ascorbic acid 200 mg
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 363 mg
(Total vitamin C 500 mg)
Selenomethionine 161.5 μg
(Selenium 65 μg)
Biotin 100 μg
Vitamin B5 4.6 mg
(Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 5 mg)
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 50 μg
Active Ingredients Per Capsule:
Fish oil – natural (tuna oil) 500mg
Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides approx 160 mg as:
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 125 mg
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 30 mg
Natural vitamin E 200 IU
(d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 147 mg)
Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) 60 mg
Vitamin D3 400 IU
(Cholecalciferol 10 μg)
Betacarotene 1.5 mg
(from Dunaliella salina extract equiv. to fresh cell 37.5 mg)
No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives,preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Blackmores BIO C 1000mg 150 Tablets
Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula 125 Tablets
Go Healthy Go Placenta 20,000mg 180 Capsules